After-salesHow do I get in touch with you following a purchase?
We will be happy to assist you with any after-sales inquiries. Contact us for more information.
AuthentificationCan you authenticate my product?
Unfortunately, at this time we do not provide authentication services and will be unable to authenticate your product for you. Further, our boutiques are not authorised to authenticate any items. However, if you wish to take legal action against the seller via your local trading authority, local citizens advice centre or citizens advice body, we will look into the matter further once we have been contacted by the relevant office. They will need to provide us with their contact details and case reference number.
Care InstructionsHow do I take care of my items?
Please follow the care instructions listed on the product pages of our items. In order to protect our ready-to-wear items and their couture savoir-faire, we advise you to take special care when maintaining them and use a specialist cleaner. Chloé leather goods will become even more beautiful with age, provided the following key instructions are observed:
- Do not overload your bag
- Avoid exposing your leather goods to humidity and direct sources of heat (radiators, sun)
- Prevent any contact with alcohol (perfume, solvent) and greasy substances (make-up)
- Store your bag standing up in its felt pouch, filled with silk paper so that it retains its shape
- Avoid contact with rough or abrasive materials
- Prevent rough exposure to metallic parts as the coating may chip, and clean with a soft dry cloth
- Waterproof your leather good and maintain it with a professional leather conditioner regularly
- Take specific care of white or light-colored bags to avoid stains, as it is difficult to clean them
In case of contact with water, do not rub the leather: use a clear dry cloth and apply a gentle tapping motion to absorb the liquid.
If stains occur, dab the area with a damp soft cloth and leave to air dry. Apply a clear leather cream using gentle circling motions.